Administration Officer - Aegis Montgomery House
About The Organisation
The Aegis group has been providing quality care and services to elderly West Australians for over 30 years with a passion in innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environments for the people who reside with us.
In 2012, Aegis purchased the old Swanbourne Hospital after the iconic building was left vacant after officially closing in 1986. This historic Perth landmark has been carefully transformed into a fully functioning 80 bed residential aged care facility which pays homage to the rich history of the site.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to be the face of our facility at our front desk. Working with a small administrative team with a key focus to deliver a seamless and caring service to our families, residents and staff. The role has a very strong customer service focus and will require someone with real passion for caring and commitment to excellence in delivery of our services.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for a wide range of diverse administrative functions such as billing, banking and payroll preparation, including rostering.
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents and visitors.
- Assist the Facility Manager and other senior staff with various administrative tasks.
- General administrative duties such as filing, archiving and other duties as directed by the Facility Manager.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Provision of Outstanding initial point of contact service & image
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence in customer service with a genuine interest and desire to make a difference in aged care.
- An approachable, compassionate and caring demeanour essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Sound working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft word and Outlook
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to meeting periods of high demand and able to prioritise tasks whilst maintaining professional delivery of service
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being a team player
- Experience in Staff Rostering a definite advantage
- Have a strong sense of community and be able to build sound relationships with residents, families and staff
- Current National Police Check
This is an opportunity to join a progressive and innovative executive team where you will be supported in your role while being empowered to manage and influence your own business unit. You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your skills and abilities.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Tammy Smith, Business Manager - Aegis Montgomery House on (08) 9314 0614 or click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application.