Chef Manager - Aegis Stirling
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Yokine community, Aegis Stirling caters for up to 135 residents in a modern and familiar environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Stirling on a full-time basis as a Chef Manager, working Monday to Friday (9.00am – 5.00pm).
Reporting to the Facility Manager and as an important part of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for providing high quality catering service which will be a point of difference for customers and will enrich the lives of the people living with us.
- Manage kitchen personnel, developing their skills and maximising potential.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and our food safety plan.
- Manage food ordering and storage according to relevant regulations.
- Ensure the efficient use of resources and maximise service offering within budget.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Experience in food preparation and cooking for large numbers of people, preferably including vulnerable people.
- A high level of Food Safe knowledge.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for cooking and take pride providing high quality food and services.
Staff enjoy working at Aegis Lincoln Park due to its friendly and supportive working environment. You will work alongside skilled and experienced colleagues as well as being provided with the equipment to do your job effectively and efficiently.
How To Apply
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Aegis Stirling on (08) 9375 0800. Click “APPLY” now to lodge an application and provide a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.